Monday, July 11, 2011

Primitive and Rustic Home Decor!

Are you looking for something special to display and make part of your home?  That piece that just seems to make everything about your home so warm and cozy.  If this is you,  then your definitely in the right place.  I have something on the list for everyone.  I take alot of pride in my work,  and alot of hard work goes into my crafts.  I would never try to pass something on to someone else,  that I wouldn't display in my own home.  With that being said,  I think you will be very satisfied with my work.  Take a look around and if you see something you like,  just let me know.  If something needs to be shipped,  then we can do it.  I will never charge an extra penny for shipping,  and will always ship at the lowest rates possible.  If you happen to live in a reasonable distance from me,  then we will work out a pick-up deal.  
NOTE:  All of my items are handmade and no two single pieces will be exact.  Even though every effort is taken to make the items identical;  anything handmade and not machine made,  will differ slightly.  The slight differance in the items are barely noticeable. To me,  thats what makes it so special.  These things are uniquely beautiful and they remind me of a much simpler time.  They will look beautiful in any home.  
NO REFUNDS! 
I hate to be so blunt,  but primitive and rustic mean just that.  Primitive and Rustic.  It doesn't mean shiny and new.
I will describe every item to the best of my ability,  so you know exactly what your getting.       
Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Have a blessed day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog and can't wait to see some of your handmade goodies!
    Hugs Libs

    ReplyDelete